• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BLM London Protest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The autopsy is part of the Deep State conspiracy to wipe out the white race.

Which one? The one by the county ME or the one by the families ME? They seem to disagree.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      No you are!

Prosecution | Definition of Prosecution by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Prosecution

A Crash Course in the American Grand Jury System

That is how the US system works, instead of our CPS they have a Jury trial to decide if there is a case to answer. We only see the bit after the CPS as a prosecution.

Interestingly he quotes

so no indictment is quite unusual as the bar is so low.
      No.

Grand jury legal definition of grand jury
      Grand Jury

A panel of citizens that is convened by a court to decide whether it is appropriate for the government to indict (proceed with a prosecution against) someone suspected of a crime.
      An American institution since the colonial days, the grand jury has long played an important role in Criminal Law. The Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution says that a person suspected of a federal crime cannot be tried until a grand jury has determined that there is enough reason to charge the person. Review by a grand jury is meant to protect suspects from inappropriate prosecution by the government, since grand jurors are drawn from the general population. It has been criticized at times as failing to serve its purpose.
      The Grand Jury outcome is the indictment, which is the decision to prosecute. The Grand Jury (by intent at least) is there to protect people form prosecution. So it can't be a part of the prosecution process.

Comment

Which one? The one by the county ME or the one by the families ME? They seem to disagree.
        They're all pawns of the reptilians.

Comment

No that is Gigantism, a different definition altogether.

Gigantism - Wikipedia

The dictionary definition is acceptable for normal people. 10% does seem to be significant in a value across an entire population.
          You can make a case for 10%, and a case against it. But the dictionary defintion does not mean that 10% larger than average height is a giant, even though you claimed it did. Try to argue honestly.

Comment

No.

Grand jury legal definition of grand jury

The Grand Jury outcome is the indictment, which is the decision to prosecute. The Grand Jury (by intent at least) is there to protect people form prosecution. So it can't be a part of the prosecution process.

So the Grand Jury is not a legal proceeding in a criminal matter as per definition?

It is part of the prosecution of the crime just that it is a pre-requisite in many states.

What you mean is that because the grand jury decided there wasn't enough evidence there wasn't an actual trial of the accused with possible sentencing.

Still waiting for reasonable examples where the legal process hasn't been followed.

Comment

You can make a case for 10%, and a case against it. But the dictionary defintion does not mean that 10% larger than average height is a giant, even though you claimed it did. Try to argue honestly.

As he is on the 99th percentile (see the link I added when you questioned 10% above average which in height is a lot and I thought you would understand) then yes he is unusually tall.

I am arguing honestly, I provide definitions and links you engage in what-aboutery.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                But a decision was made 300 years ago to put up a statue, maybe time to review that decision?

How about gifting them to Nige Farage and he can put them in his back garden?

The statue is Victorian, and recognises the huge number of institutions (alms-houses, four schools and a pile of charities among other) that he set up in his will. Mos of which are still going, incidentally.

If it has to be removed (and the last vote for that was 55% against, 45% for) then it should have been moved to the museum, which, ironically, is where it will end up when they dredge it out of the harbour.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Will he? You and others on here have already prosecuted and sentenced him in your mind.

Do please list a few of these officers that escaped trial.

Most right minded people would support a peaceful protest to ensure a trial, indeed I suggested as much.
                  We have gone way beyond that.
                  So the Grand Jury is not a legal proceeding in a criminal matter as per definition?

It is part of the prosecution of the crime just that it is a pre-requisite in many states.

What you mean is that because the grand jury decided there wasn't enough evidence there wasn't an actual trial of the accused with possible sentencing.

Still waiting for reasonable examples where the legal process hasn't been followed.
                  You were awaiting examples of police officers who have escaped trial. I gave you some examples and you dishonestly changed your definition. to "legal process". Grand jury is part of the pre-trial process.

Do you understand this a bit better now?

Comment

As he is on the 99th percentile (see the link I added when you questioned 10% above average which in height is a lot and I thought you would understand) then yes he is unusually tall.

I am arguing honestly, I provide definitions and links you engage in what-aboutery.
                    I know it is the 99th percentile. But you didn't say that. You said 10% taller than usual. I was pulling you up on your sloppy use of dictionary definitions, as per your boorish challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                      The statue is Victorian, and recognises the huge number of institutions (alms-houses, four schools and a pile of charities among other) that he set up in his will. Mos of which are still going, incidentally.

If it has to be removed (and the last vote for that was 55% against, 45% for) then it should have been moved to the museum, which, ironically, is where it will end up when they dredge it out of the harbour.
                      It's like me saying "I use modern slavery to become a billionaire, and I want people to worship me, but I do a lot of work for charidy, so it's all okay."

They are disgusting relics of a time when a few people become equivalent to billionaires and who encouraged slavery to become super wealthy.

You might as well put up statues to Hitler, he did a lot of charity work for the Hitler youth you know...

Comment

Working...
                      X