• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snow in London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eskimo life according to Jade
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      London grinds to a halt due to freak weather shock horror!
      Absolutely agree. Public Transport in London is a nightmare! No matter ‘what the weather man says’…Be it nice and sunny or cold or raining – you can always expect delays!

Comment

Last year prior to the first day of snow in London the city ground to a halt a few days earlier due to points freezing (and the heaters not working!).

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
          Last year prior to the first day of snow in London the city ground to a halt a few days earlier due to points freezing (and the heaters not working!).

Mailman
          Obviously it was the wrong kind of cold.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            Just a tiny bit.....

Oh my god - has someone called the army in then?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

It's spitting, it's spitting, come on everybody inside, it's spitting.

and the whole place grinds to a halt.

See I told you so
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

We've had about 2cm of snow in London, most of which has already melted from the roads and it's carnage on the motorways and public transport. Working from home today I think.
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Yeah, but didnt everything look all pretty this morning when you woke up and all that unbroken snow on the ground!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                  X