• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More importantly - Will you have the vaccination?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The most expensive one.
    I'm not taking the one they have in India, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I won't be the first person to have or the last, let's put it that way...
      The vaccine or AndyW's mum?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I selected no but I guess there are some circumstances when I would get vaccinated. Probably after a period of time after a certain % of population got it and we had decent data on the safety on it.

People and animals have died in previous SARS vaccine trials so it's not a stretch to think same thing is plausible here especially with the normal process being expedited and/or modified. Plus the fact that covid-19 patients have been dying from cytokine storm.

But it also depends on what restrictions are placed on it. I mean I will probably take the risk if it's the only way I am allowed to travel or go to work.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I don't mind the idea of the vaccination, it's the barcoded NI number that they're going to tattoo on our forearms that bothers me. I seem to recall reading about a similar process...
            You can have it tattooed on your forehead if you prefer.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No as I belive I have already had it and will take take the antigen test first. If that comes back negative and the vscine has gone through the usual trials then I will have it.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                No as I belive I have already had it and will take take the antigen test first. If that comes back negative and the vscine has gone through the usual trials then I will have it.
                That's an interesting point. If having had it confers sufficient protection then a vaccine would not be necessary. But it will take some time for that knowledge to come out and also to work out if one dose of vaccine is enough or if you need a booster (isn't it Hep C or yellow fever that requires two doses to get lifetime immunity?)

Comment

Will I be able to receive and transmit over 5G?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    You can have it tattooed on your forehead if you prefer.
                    I'd have it tattoed on my Johnson but it's too many digits.
                    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

I would expect the first batch of people for vaccination will die of some horrible unknown side effect

Comment

Working...
                      X