• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Who do you trust?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you trust?

Well, who do you trust to tell you what is going on?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

So the Graun is the most trusted newspaper, and those questioned trust the Welsh government more than their own friends and family?

I have more questions than answers on this one. Starting with "who the hell were they surveying"?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      So the Graun is the most trusted newspaper, and those questioned trust the Welsh government more than their own friends and family?

I have more questions than answers on this one. Starting with "who the hell were they surveying"?
      List fail. Where is Zero Hedge?

Comment

Next poll should ask people if they answer honestly in polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Not CUK obviously...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

i trust big eric down the pub.
            oh, wait........................................
            Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
            Inertia, however........................

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              i trust big eric down the pub.
              oh, wait........................................
              Even when he follows you into the cubicle with his hand on his zip?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                The question is - where is he seeing big Eric down the pub? Pubs are closed...
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  The question is - where is he seeing big Eric down the pub? Pubs are closed...
                  dear, oh dear
                  Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
                  Inertia, however........................

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    List fail. Where is Zero Hedge?
                    Cross-checked with the Daily Mail, with their all-seeing, all-knowing oracle Peirs Moron
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X