• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Who do you trust?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who do you trust?"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    The question is - where is he seeing big Eric down the pub? Pubs are closed...
    There's always a pub open for thems in the know

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    dear, oh dear
    Is that what big Eric says to you when he has something important to impart?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    List fail. Where is Zero Hedge?
    Cross-checked with the Daily Mail, with their all-seeing, all-knowing oracle Peirs Moron

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Even when he follows you into the cubicle with his hand on his zip?
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    dear, oh dear

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    i trust big eric down the pub.
    oh, wait........................................

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    i trust big eric down the pub.
    oh, wait........................................

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    So the Graun is the most trusted newspaper, and those questioned trust the Welsh government more than their own friends and family?

I have more questions than answers on this one. Starting with "who the hell were they surveying"?
    Not CUK obviously...

Leave a comment:

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    Next poll should ask people if they answer honestly in polls.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    So the Graun is the most trusted newspaper, and those questioned trust the Welsh government more than their own friends and family?

I have more questions than answers on this one. Starting with "who the hell were they surveying"?
    List fail. Where is Zero Hedge?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Who do you trust?

Who do you trust?

Well, who do you trust to tell you what is going on?

Working...
X