• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DimPrawn's trading thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Investing, that's where I study people / teams behind a project, not just price action.
    "Oooo, his name rhymes with mine! Yay, invest!"

Comment

If countries really can't get out of lockdown and it continues then you are going to see inflation spike as governments provide helicopter money and nothing is produced.

However I doubt that lockdown will continue
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        If countries really can't get out of lockdown and it continues then you are going to see inflation spike as governments provide helicopter money and nothing is produced.

Which lockdown? The first one or the Nth one?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Which lockdown? The first one or the Nth one?
          Lockdown won't be binary on / off.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Octal?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Octal?
              hex

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                hex

And a hex on you too.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I disagree here, social distancing, compulsory masks and tracing apps is not what I would term a lockdown.

We are in a lockdown because businesses are closed. China will soon be out of it if not already, most businesses including restaurants are now open.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

I disagree here, social distancing, compulsory masks and tracing apps is not what I would term a lockdown.

We are in a lockdown because businesses are closed. China will soon be out of it if not already, most businesses including restaurants are now open.
                    It's not a lockdown now - not all businesses closed. It's a partial lockdown. Spain had been more locked down that the UK.

Comment

It's not a lockdown now - not all businesses closed. It's a partial lockdown. Spain had been more locked down that the UK.
                      Indeed Sweden has no lockdown.

Sweden defends no lockdown policy

The architect of Sweden's plan not to lock down for the coronavirus pandemic said he thinks it's working and that the capital, Stockholm, is already benefiting from herd immunity.
                      Of course one can disagree or agree with it but it is possible to completely lift the lockdown.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X