• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you believe you'd survive Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you believe you'd survive Covid-19

Might be interesting to see who thinks they are young and healthy enough to see it off, and who thinks they'd be one of the statistics....
    I'd kick it's arse, fit as a fiddle me
    46.15%
    Dead as a Dodo.
    30.77%
    AndyW's mum would suck it out of me.
    23.08%

I'd have thought parents have a better chance of surviving than the fit and healthy.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Might be interesting to see who thinks they are young and healthy enough to see it off, and who thinks they'd be one of the statistics....
      I'm confident I'll be fine on the basis that I'm hardly ever ill generally. Can't remember the last time I even had a cold.
      If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Where is the option "I already kicked it's arse, but it wasn't pretty"?

Pretty sure the whole family beat it already with a various degrees of suffering. Can't be sure without anti-body test though

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          The more we know about Covid-19, the greater the complexity about survival. Young and healthy is not the only factor.

Minus points for young. Smoking including vape. Body building steroids. Lack of general vaccinations including no flu jabs.
          Obesity and lack of exercise.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Does surviving Swindon mean you can survive anything, or does it fatally weaken you?

Comment

Only had flu or summit like it twice in my life and never that bad. My son seems to catch these things a lot more than I do. That said, these things are complex. Not guarantee of survival.

PS And one of those was after being on a flight from Moscow next to a smelly coughing bloke.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Voted Dodo but actually have no idea. Never been seriously ill, just the usual coughs and colds.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Does surviving Swindon mean you can survive anything, or does it fatally weaken you?
                  Expressed in units of the Brexit subforum aka “cretins”, Swindon amounts to 0.1 cretins, which is debilitating but sub-fatal.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    What doesn't kill you, makes you more cretinous.

Comment

Working...
                    X