• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you believe you'd survive Covid-19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
    This. Was very ill for about 48 hours. Fever, hallucinations everything hurt, and then rough as a badger for about 2 weeks afterwards.
    Sounds like a hangover to me
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I think I've survived Covid but not sure. A month later I feel tired and not quite right. Its crap.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Still unable to work and i'm a fooking contractor. Never taken time off like this in 30 years.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Still unable to work and i'm a fooking contractor. Never taken time off like this in 30 years.
          But isn't that because you are unemployed?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            But isn't that because you are unemployed?
            No.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've already had it or possibly still have it.

Had extremely mild symptoms and have never at any point felt "unwell" but the cough has lingered on very subtly for a long while, probably 3 weeks now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                I've already had it or possibly still have it.

Had extremely mild symptoms and have never at any point felt "unwell" but the cough has lingered on very subtly for a long while, probably 3 weeks now.
                Can I borrow £20

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                    No
                    not a gonner then

Did you self isolate at home etc ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

It was at least 10 days after getting it until i seriously considered that i might have it. I never got a fever at any point.

Until then i was going to the supermarket every other day or so.

I should note that i was never tested so i can't be 100% certain that was it, but it did match the symptoms other than the fever and felt like nothing i've ever had before, so it would be a coincidence if it was something else.
                      Last edited by Robinho; 18 April 2020, 14:18.

Comment

Working...
                      X