• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lack of demand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack of demand

“ The UK government says it now has the capacity to carry out 35,000 coronavirus tests a day.

Earlier this month, England's Health Secretary, Matt Hancock, set a target of reaching 100,000 tests a day by the end of the month.

But halfway through April, the actual number being carried out was just over 15,500 a day.

The prime minister's official spokesman said this was due to a "lack of demand, not a lack of capacity", adding that the government was now expanding eligibility.

But the British Medical Association (BMA) said if the testing available wasn't being taken up, it was a matter of "communication and accessibility".”

Coronavirus: UK measures must remain in place - Raab - BBC News

Oh FFS

certainly no demand for whining, miserable russian pr1cks, that's for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      certainly no demand for whining, miserable russian pr1cks, that's for certain.
      Not much demand for their stalkers either. Put him on your ignore list please. Or resist the urge to reply to every thread he starts.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Not much demand for their stalkers either. Put him on your ignore list please. Or resist the urge to reply to every thread he starts.
        this was in general, last time i looked.
        he one of your special chums, then?
        Last edited by BR14; 16 April 2020, 16:52.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          this was in general, last time i looked.
          he one of your specail chums, then?
          Go boil your head.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            “ The UK government says it now has the capacity to carry out 35,000 coronavirus tests a day.

Earlier this month, England's Health Secretary, Matt Hancock, set a target of reaching 100,000 tests a day by the end of the month.

But halfway through April, the actual number being carried out was just over 15,500 a day.

The prime minister's official spokesman said this was due to a "lack of demand, not a lack of capacity", adding that the government was now expanding eligibility.

But the British Medical Association (BMA) said if the testing available wasn't being taken up, it was a matter of "communication and accessibility".”

Oh FFS
            Even if there is a lack of demand, (which there is not) testing could be made compulsory just as the lockdown is compulsory. The government is running the health system like they did Brexit; lies, lies and more lies.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Oh FFS
              Got a link to that BMA statement?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Go boil your head.
                aqh, one of Your special chums then.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Go boil your head.
                  Not far off flouncing again?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Not far off flouncing again?
                    Nah just got fed up of BR14 inability to use ignore.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X