• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread for angry people to post about nazis/farage/extremism/racist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You stick up for sasguru. QED.
    And you stick it up churchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      And you stick it up churchy.
      You still having those fantasies? Whatever floats you boat.

At CUK we are non-judgemental

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        hmm I see lord Feckwit is back.

From your link

Yet in the summer of 1939, Rothermere was still appealing to Hitler not to provoke a war, saying that Britain and Nazi Germany must remain at peace. "Our two great Nordic countries should pursue resolutely a policy of appeasement for, whatever anyone may say, our two great countries should be the leaders of the world," he told Joachim von Ribbentrop, Hitler's foreign minister, on July 7 1939.

Ten days earlier, Rothermere had written to Hitler: "My Dear Führer, I have watched with understanding and interest the progress of your great and superhuman work in regenerating your country."He assured Hitler that the British government had "no policy which involves the encirclement of Germany, and that no British government could exist which embraced such a policy".
        He added: "The British people, now like Germany strongly rearmed, regard the German people with admiration as valorous adversaries in the past, but I am sure that there is no problem between our two countries which cannot be settled by consultation and negotiation."
        So basically he thought the same as Neville Chamberlain he supported negotiation, so i imagine did most senior people another world war was unthinkable. Nothing like a bit of flattery and mirroring. Hitler had used the term before to flatter one of his heroes.

Adolf Hitler Speech April 12

After the War, production had begun again and it was thought that better times were coming. Frederick the Great after the Seven Years War had, as the result of superhuman efforts, left Prussia without a penny of debt: at the end of the World War, Germany was burdened with her own debt of some 7 or 8 milliards of marks and beyond that was faced with the debts of "the rest of the world" - "the so-called reparations."
        Now maybe Rothmere was still enamoured with Fascism and truly admired Hitler but this also sounds like attempting to preserve peace.

On July 6 1939, he appealed to Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy, to help settle "all outstanding problems" by organising an international conference. "Could I ask you to use your influence in this direction. There is really no cleavage between the interests of Germany and Britain. This great world of ours is big enough for both countries."Rothermere made clear he sympathised with Germany's grievances over the peace settlement after the first world war.
        He referred Ribbentrop to the "grave iniquities" of the Versailles treaty.

"I am optimistic enough", he wrote, "to believe that even before the end of this year, glaring grievances can be redressed." Two months later, Germany invaded Poland.
        Many experts blame the Versailles treaty for the conditions that allowed Hitler to rise.

Lord Rothmere removed funding & support from the BUF after 6 months. Now he may have done that for any reasons but as the owner of the paper he was able to write the editorial he did. As I said he is dead now.

Now some organisations got so far in bed with the Nazis it is scary.

Revealed: how Associated Press cooperated with the Nazis | Germany | The Guardian

The Associated Press news agency entered a formal cooperation with the Hitler regime in the 1930s, supplying American newspapers with material directly produced and selected by the Nazi propaganda ministry, archive material unearthed by a German historian has revealed.
        When the Nazi party seized power in Germany in 1933, one of its first objectives was to bring into line not just the national press, but international media too. The Guardian was banned within a year, and by 1935 even bigger British-American agencies such as Keystone and Wide World Photos were forced to close their bureaus after coming under attack for employing Jewish journalists.
        I assume you avoid all the companies that used slave labour or contributed to the holocaust, there were so many of them and many still exist. Do we remember their contribution now?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Ersatz Erik <aka lord haw haw> at his finest.
          it must be the water in der vaderland
          Faux Fritz is addled too.
          Looks like this virus affect people's brains too....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

riginally Posted by darmstadt
            (Banned) vetran sticking up for fascism...

Originally Posted by darmstadt
            Where did I accuse you of being a fascist?

Sent from my Boris

Nope, still don't see anyone actually accused of being a fascist...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              Wow, that's depressing, nearly everything is a rag in that list. The Times and Telegraph so low down, Guardian not even there.

Funny how the times is described as "mid market" , I certainly hope not; if that's the paper of the masses , god help us all.

That said I can't remember the last time I bought a physical newspaper, but it probably was the Times. *scoff, what what what what what what, and suchlike*

Hey we still have the BBC to lie to us!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Looks like this virus affect people's brains too....

oh, Thats your excuse for feckwittery then?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Nope, still don't see anyone actually accused of being a fascist...

You been with old smeg again? he has comprehension issues as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    oh, Thats your excuse for feckwittery then?
                    Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    You been with old smeg again? he has comprehension issues as well.
                    Oh dear, never mind

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Hey we still have the BBC to lie to us!
                      The BBC is an absolute national treasure. I've worked in over 9 different countries in the last 15 years and the BBC is head and shoulders above anything anyone else has to offer.

The radio, internet, Iplayer and the news is far more balanced than the competition.

Just look at Sky's coverage of Covid-19 compared to BBC.

Blaming the media is the neo politics all these nutty right wingers are bringing to the world.

Without criticism, or free press , you don't have a real democracy.

The BBC looks biased , whatever side of the fence you sit on (my opinion).

Comment

Working...
                      X