• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last decent snow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last decent snow

just been sledging

Milan.

I'm confused .

You need snow to mug people on a train?
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Still none here at 600 metres above sea level. The pictures of the ski slopes ('mud fields') near here are really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
        I'm confused .

You need snow to mug people on a train?
        Mugging people on a train is called steaming. Sledging is chirping at batsmen!

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope
          Still none here at 600 metres above sea level. The pictures of the ski slopes ('mud fields') near here are really sad.
          Where are you bob? 600 metres doesn't seem very high to me - the hills next to Edlesborough where I live are 600 metres.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Mugging people on a train is called steaming. Sledging is chirping at batsmen!
            oops
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
              just been sledging

Milan.

Is that similiar to dogging?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                just been sledging

Milan.
                I think he's actually been cottaging.
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Just came back from a 4 day stag do in Meribel - 3 Valleys - France.... Not snowed there since 4th January, if you're a novice Skier or novice snowboarder... avoid it at all costs!

4 Day trip cost me, near on £850 after Lessons (before going), accom, beers, flights, and food, and not any fresh snow to be seen.

Oh yeah plus 2 days less to invoice for as well! Gutted!
                  Last edited by Cactus; 22 January 2007, 12:41.
                  -------------
                  Cactus

Comment

Originally posted by Cactus
                    Just came back from a 4 day stag do in Meribel - 3 Valleys - France.... Not snowed there since 4th January, if you're a novice Skier or novice snowboarder... avoid it at all costs!

4 Day trip cost me, near on £1000 after Lessons (before going), accom, beers, flights, and food, and not any fresh snow to be seen.
                    Thats why its best not to book in advance, follow the snow and get a last minute deal into the bargain, I've had some my best holidays that way.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X