• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris admitted to hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    I suppose it's ultimately up to the PM, but it would be a pretty weird snub for someone other than your de facto deputy to take over. Hmmm.
    There is no official deputy PM post so he can ask any cabinet member to take over from him.

Anyway where is Preti?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Unelected PM in waiting...
      You putting your name forward?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Raab.
        Nah. Too good. We deserve Grayling.

Comment

JRM on standby -
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
            Hopefully he pulls through
            I hope he pulls through better than he pulls out
            Last edited by Whorty; 5 April 2020, 21:14.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              F***

The day gets worse.
              Why? What's happened?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Raabs only appeared publicly once.
                He went down like a wet fart, he doesn't do any kind of empathy, even his staff used to call him Hitler .

As I said all this data is analysed continually on social media. It's a feature of a populist government.

My moneys on Gove
                You may be right, but it would be a snub nonetheless. I wouldn't say Gove was less of a cretin, but he can certainly feign more empathy (not that he actually has any more, of course). Also, while Gove is generally a decent performer, he hasn't put in a decent performance at any of these CV19 press conferences.

Comment

I say bring back Corbyn!
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    You may be right, but it would be a snub nonetheless. I wouldn't say Gove was less of a cretin, but he can certainly feign more empathy (not that he actually has any more, of course). Also, while Gove is generally a decent performer, he hasn't put in a decent performance at any of these CV19 press conferences.
                    Gove would also make a lousy PM that's for sure.

He has been terrible, during this, but he has appeared on a number of occasions and is friendly with Murdoch and Trump.
                    Unfortunately, imo, that puts him ahead in this Turkey shoot.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Gove would also make a lousy PM that's for sure.

He has been terrible, during this, but he has appeared on a number of occasions and is friendly with Murdoch and Trump.
                      Unfortunately, imo, that puts him ahead in this Turkey shoot.
                      He's also a devious little twuntmuffin.

Comment

Working...
                      X