• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Never listen to SallyAnne.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I suggest you drop your rate SA. 500 quid a day and as many Ginsters as you can eat is bound to get you turned down!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      May I suggest you drop your rate SA. 500 quid a day and as many Ginsters as you can eat is bound to get you turned down!!!
      WP alert

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan

I've been on £500 my last 3 gigs!! The job I went for was £550 - they just found someone else a bit better than me, thats all. It happens.

I did apply for a £400 job today though
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Do you do that thing in interviews that Bubble Devere does on Little Britain.

"Darling.... lets compromise. You give me the contract and I'll give you something else!!!'

SA pulls off dressing gown!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Where's the pukey icon?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Exactly!

Got another couple of pimps sniffing round me today, so I'm sure i'll get sorted with something.
              Pimps always sniff. That's their job. Not a day goes by without one (or two) asking me what my rate is and why can't I tell him/her and how is he/she supposed to get me a job if he/she doesn't know how much I want? Funnily enough, it's all people who do not have a job in the pipeline....

Some of the sniffers actually turn out having a real job, though, so I guess it's worth answering those calls after all
              Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

SA is obese? I fancy her. No decent woman should ever be able to fit on one sofa.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                  SA is obese? I fancy her. No decent woman should ever be able to fit on one sofa.
                  Hmmm - not sure whether to laugh or blush!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                  X