• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone lived on St Lucia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andy
    How do you guys manage to get contracts in these exotic locations. Is there a special jobsite for this?
    It was a permie job for an online gambling company A friend of mine met the MD at a party and he was looking to hire two developers. My friend recommended me and the job was mine.
    Last edited by Cowboy Bob; 18 January 2007, 16:04.
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
      Been out in the Caribbean myself (see other thread), Hotels do allow non-guests in.
      Yeah, if you're white. If you're living out there I'm assuming you're gonna make friends with the locals, in which case the hotels are pretty much off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
        Looking to move there within the next 2 years.

Anyone lived there?
        Blo*dy hell - been to Antigua and it's amazing - just down the road (sea) from SL ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn
          Blo*dy hell - been to Antigua and it's amazing
          You obviously never set foot in St John's then...

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            tulipe, it don't exist and there I was getting my hopes up
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X