• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady Gaga Beyonce Metallica
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Lou Reed - Perfect Day
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

YouTube - scooter- the logical song

Comment

Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Comment

Locomotive Breath, courtesy of Radio 6.

Fond memories of college days.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Incredible Bongo Band – Apache

I wondered where the 'West Street Mob' got the sample from, awesome.
              Last edited by gingerjedi; 13 March 2011, 16:03.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloon (Utopia Planitia) - The Flaming Lips

YouTube - Flamings Lips Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloons. NYE '11 Clips
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Anyone else use last.fm to track their listening?

Add me

Zharrt
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bet not many of you remember this one!

Violinsky - Clog Dance

Comment

soft machine - thirds

Comment

Working...
                      X