• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puppini Sisters - Spooky

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Super Preachers - I Feel Happy (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah)

Comment

Dark Side of the Moon - The Flaming Lips and Stardeath and White Dwarfs with Henry Rollins and Peaches.

An already 'trippy' album tripped out to the max, interesting stuff.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

Comment

moon in june - soft machine

Comment

Funny that, I listened to DSOTM this morning so I could compare it to the other DSOTM I mentioned earlier.

Both great in different ways, I love the way the ringing tills have been replaced with squawking modems on the Flaming Lips version.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Moog Power by Hugo Montenegro
                Spotified this and it came up with "The power of moog" by Klaus Schultze... which is what I'm currently listening to
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  moon in june - soft machine
                  Ah such good taste Sir - do you like Bundles and Alive and Well in Paris - superb musicians.

Oh yes Im in a very 70s retro mood at the moment -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3...eature=related
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 14 June 2011, 18:24.

Comment

indeed. i was there and was utterly amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                      Ah such good taste Sir - do you like Bundles and Alive and Well in Paris - superb musicians.

Oh yes Im in a very 70s retro mood at the moment -

YouTube - ‪Gary Numan - Cars‬‏
                      don't know later softs at all. bundles has good reviews i might mosey along there sometime - thanks for the tips. third is on permanent rotation at the moment (facelift as i type) i've been listening to it for weeks one end. it is a masterpiece and no mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X