• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady Gaga Beyonce Metallica
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Lou Reed - Perfect Day
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

YouTube - scooter- the logical song

Comment

Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Comment

Locomotive Breath, courtesy of Radio 6.

Fond memories of college days.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Incredible Bongo Band – Apache

I wondered where the 'West Street Mob' got the sample from, awesome.
              Last edited by gingerjedi; 13 March 2011, 16:03.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloon (Utopia Planitia) - The Flaming Lips

YouTube - Flamings Lips Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloons. NYE '11 Clips
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Anyone else use last.fm to track their listening?

Add me

Zharrt
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bet not many of you remember this one!

Violinsky - Clog Dance

Comment

soft machine - thirds

Comment

Working...
                      X