• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

richard and linda thompson: when i get to the border

Comment

The "tish tish tish" sound that is all that can be made out coming from the headphones of the annoying git sat behind me in the office atm.

Next time he goes out for a smoke I'm gonna cut the wires with a pair of scissors.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

you have an office atm and someone is inside it?

Comment

Damien Rice - Coconut Skins
          Call the cops

Comment

thin lizzy - the boys are back in town

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
              The "tish tish tish" sound that is all that can be made out coming from the headphones of the annoying git sat behind me in the office atm.

Next time he goes out for a smoke I'm gonna cut the wires with a pair of scissors.
              It is out of order to listen loud to open phones in the office. Humph.
              God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Animals: House Of The Rising Sun
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Roxanne The Police
                  "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

My colleague crunching his way through about 1/2 kilo of wasabi peas
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Bill Hicks - Relentless

Comment

Working...
                      X