• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cissp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone on here do security stuff? Do you need to be particularly techie to do these roles?

I'm currently doing infrastructure PM roles but am thinking it may be a good idea to expand my repertoire.

Then again, maybe this will confuse the pimps?

Comment

I have considered doing it, I am a technical architect and am currently doing a PCI: DSS compliance roadmap at my current gig.

I suspect there will be a lot of PCI: DSS gig's over the next few years so this I think might be useful.
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~
        Does anyone on here do security stuff? Do you need to be particularly techie to do these roles?
        Depends what you do. If you want to be techie you can. If you don't then there is always audit, governance, compliance and other roles of that nature...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
        X