• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would Jesus’s say

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    John, only the good die young. How old are you again?
    I can still do and enjoy most of the things I did when I was 21, except play rugby, so I guess I'm 21 in the head!

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      I can still do and enjoy most of the things I did when I was 21, except play rugby, so I guess I'm 21 in the head!
      Your IQ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Your IQ?
        no idea! But I don't consider IQ a valid measure of intelligence. It is a measure of academic ability.

If you and a pygmy had their environments swapped, who do you think would survive the longest?

Comment

Hanging from the cross... on his last breath... Trump deserves are fair trial!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

no idea! But I don't consider IQ a valid measure of intelligence. It is a measure of academic ability.

If you and a pygmy had their environments swapped, who do you think would survive the longest?
            Not the pygmy. The first time he/she tried to cross a road they'd be roadkill.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I really & truly fecking hated playing rugby when I was in skool.

Happily I don't think I've played it since I was 15.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                I really & truly fecking hated playing rugby when I was in skool.

Happily I don't think I've played it since I was 15.
                well, each to his own. I gained a WSSRU county cap at 18 and I'm entitled to wear the tie with the three feathers, which I proudly do at official events. A very good friend of mine went to Neath GS and he has no interest in rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Not the pygmy. The first time he/she tried to cross a road they'd be roadkill.
                  but then the other would probably step on a venomous snake within minutes of arriving.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                    Let’s pretend Jesus’s was alive today

What would he say ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                    Take up thy bed and walk. [Jesus at Ikea]

If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
                    [Jesus on eBay forum]
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

but then the other would probably step on a venomous snake within minutes of arriving.
                      We know what a snake is. A pygmy has no concept of the speed or damage a road vehicle would cause.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X