• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is liberalism obsolete?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Special' Greg View Post
    Hang on a minute. In what way does evidence that some people call Trump supporters Nazis constitute evidence that some people call anyone who disagrees with them a Nazi?
    Jesus wept, I even said in reply to your original deflecting question;
    Originally posted by 'Special' Greg
    First things first. Havre you accepted that all you did was post evidence that some people called Trump supporters Nazis and call JP a Nazi, and this does not constitute evidence (let alone proof) that there are fanatical liberals / leftists who are calling anyone who disagrees with them a Nazi or racist?
    Originally posted by Bean
    For the avoidance of doubt, yes.
    Therefore, I'm not claiming what you have just posted...You are very special.

Now, given I've addressed your 'first things first' - your turn;
    Exactly what kind of evidence (and what format) did you have in mind, that could persuade you?
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I had let it go, but Bean is back with his inability to understand sets and subsets, so it's fun to watch a cretin dig himself into a logical fallacy hole. Next up, maybe he'll hide behind an accusation of pedantry to try to deflect from his error. Who knows?
      All humans make mistakes.
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Jesus wept, I even said in reply to your original deflecting question;

Therefore, I'm not claiming what you have just posted...You are very special.

Now, given I've addressed your 'first things first' - your turn;
        Exactly what kind of evidence (and what format) did you have in mind, that could persuade you?
        So what is your point? That some people call some people Nazis?

As for me, I'm open to any format of evidence that show some people who call anyone who disagrees with them a Nazi. Feel free to provide some.

Comment

So what is your point? That some people call some people Nazis?

As for me, I'm open to any format of evidence that show some people who call anyone who disagrees with them a Nazi. Feel free to provide some.
          First things first, have you accepted that you are indeed 'special' and you completely misunderstood (post 58) a simple reply (post 57) to your original question (in post 56)?
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

First things first, have you accepted that you are indeed 'special' and you completely misunderstood (post 58) a simple reply (post 57) to your original question (in post 56)?
            No. Now your turn

Do you have any evidence?

Comment

No. Now your turn

Do you have any evidence?
              I do not currently, but I shall be searching for some.

Now,
              have you accepted that you are indeed 'special' and you completely misunderstood (post 58) a simple reply (post 57) to your original question (in post 56)?
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Is school out for summer?

The youth wing of the National Farage/Neil Front/Nigel Fromage fan club been let out again.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I do not currently, but I shall be searching for some.
                  Good boy, Bean. But what was the point in posting evidence that some people call some people Nazis, as an attempt to rebut my point?

Now,
                  have you accepted that you are indeed 'special' and you completely misunderstood (post 58) a simple reply (post 57) to your original question (in post 56)?

Did you not understand my last answer? I kept it simple for you.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Is school out for summer?

The youth wing of the National Farage/Neil Front/Nigel Fromage fan club been let out again.
                    Ooh ooh - name calling! What perfect timing to illustrate the point being made.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Ooh ooh - name calling! What perfect timing to illustrate the point being made.
                      See, you're learning! 'Illustrate' rather than 'prove'. No need to overstate.the argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X