• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Houses -1% in December - WE ARE DOOMED!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    The quality of life under many respects remains fairly similar in Croydon and in Chelsea for this reason.
    Wrong.

Sure there are a few more nice restaurants and pubs in Chelsea, but I wouldn't pay 5-10 times more just for that....
    It's a moot point as you can't afford it anyway
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

The quality of life under many respects remains fairly similar in Croydon and in Chelsea
      Chelsea is OK, but Croydon is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Chelsea is OK, but Croydon is horrible.
        Have a look at the crime statistics, you'll be surprised.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

London? Croydon? Slough? Reading?

It's all the same to me, a rat race hell hole.

Get yourselves out into the sticks and breath some decent clean air in the company of friendly people

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
            London? Croydon? Slough? Reading?

It's all the same to me, a rat race hell hole.

Get yourselves out into the sticks and breath some decent clean air in the company of friendly people
            Feck I wouldn't live there!

I've recently worked in those places. Well, not Slough yet but I fear I'll get around to it someday.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              Well, not Slough yet but I fear I'll get around to it someday.
              It's bad. Really bad.
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

I'd rather just do what Mordac does, live in Surrey and claim that you live in Richmond.
                At least I'm not a fecking immigrant...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X