• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where to go on holiday this year (real not trolling)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iceland.

Country is amazing. People cheerfully anti-Establishment.

(And they're Vikings).
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      Any other ideas or recommendations?
      The Inca Trail

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall
        Me and the Mrs last did a winter month off to Vietnam and Cambodia, very good, good grub, suprisingly good accomo and very cheap. Vietnam is also a good place to stock up on clothes, tailor made suits at 15 quid, shirts a couple of quid, etc etc We went with empty rucksacks and came back fully loaded. You can fly direct to Saigon from London.

Another good one we did was Peru, Cusco and the Inca Trail are OK for a 2 weeker, if you are feeling adventurous tag on Bolivia but you'll need longer and its a bit rough and ready.

Now got a toddler so its a week in Gran Canaria leaving on Saturday, not quite the same !
        Same here - used to do Vietnam, Mauritius, etc. Since kids - Cyprus, Kos, Corfu, etc. Gran Canaria for us next month too. Boo hoo.

Comment

I found going bush in the Okavango delta to be quite stimulating.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
          X