• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Coloured' not PC anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I said in 2020 there will be 8 black men in the Olympics 100 meters men's race, 8 white men in the Olympics 50 meters men swim. And Jewish people will get more Oscars than Mormons.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      At least you posted in the open this time, instead of just in my notifications.

Off you jog, ask them if "they" like being called coloured then come back and let us know. If you've got the balls.
      Do you practice being a prick or does it come naturally?

Me, I've got a natural talent but it took years of meditation in a Tibetan monastery to really hone my skills.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        If I said in 2020 there will be 8 black men in the Olympics 100 meters men's race, 8 white men in the Olympics 50 meters men swim. And Jewish people will get more Oscars than Mormons.
        My favourite recently was "I ain't no African-American, I ain't ever been to Africa, I'm American!"
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Mmm. We the mods have access to more information than you do.

Such accusations have been wrong before. Furthermore whether this was a sockie, your misogyny was offensive to others than myself

I note you gave a helpful answer in the end. Which was nice of you.

What exactly does this mean?

Comment

We the mod

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              Why the need to 'classify' someone by their skin colour anyway? 'Black' people aren't black and 'White' people aren't white.

Would you refer to 'that Jew in the finance team' or 'the Dwarf in the testing team'? No.

I don't see why these Gammons get so upset by perceived PCness taking away their right to offend others. Well, I do, it's because they are a bunch of cretins.
              If someone referred to me as that good looking scouser in IT, would I be arsed, no. Would I say how dare you classify me by my place of origin, no. Why because I'm not that big of a prick.

Comment

'Coloured' not PC anymore

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Do you practice being a prick or does it come naturally?

Me, I've got a natural talent but it took years of meditation in a Tibetan monastery to really hone my skills.
                I practice.

But in this instance, the poster in question has a habit of popping up with insults in my notifications every now and then. I wouldn’t mind so much if he actually bothered to have the balls to reply in an open thread.

And yet I’m the snowflake...
                Last edited by meridian; 8 March 2019, 18:23.

Comment

I practice.

But in this instance, the poster in question has a habit of popping up with insults in my notifications every now and then. I wouldn’t mind so much if he actually bothered to have the balls to reply in an open thread.
                  What are you going to do? "Mash up his teefs?", "Put a cap in his ass?" - Grow up buttercup, it's an internet forum.

Perhaps he just doesn't want to repeat what the rest of us already post about you?

Comment

I practice.

And yet I’m the snowflake...
                    you have other instances,.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      you have other instances,.
                      You bastard! Do not oppress my new friend, he/she/it can be what he/she/it, wants to be, as many times as he/she/it wants!

Comment

Working...
                      X