• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BMW X5 - Diesel or Hybrid?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    This is supposed to be a contractor forum. It has to be a Range Rover V8. Or if you want to look really flash, but you have no idea about cars, get a Porsche Cayenne.

You lot...
    I don’t want anything that slow and ugly.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      But you'd advocate a Dacia or a VW Tiguan? All I'd say is your guide dog has a strange idea of "ugly"...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        This is supposed to be a contractor forum. It has to be a Range Rover V8. Or if you want to look really flash, but you have no idea about cars, get a Porsche Cayenne.

You lot...
        Range Rover SVR surely?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          That excludes Spuddy from consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Range Rover SVR surely?

Given your penchant for driving into things made from bricks, I'm surprised you haven't gone for something like this:

Yours for £80k, inc VAT.
            Original Russian T34 Tank - Wells Reclamation
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Tempting for just 80 grand...

How much is 3rd party fire and theft insurance though? Better check this with Direct Line before buying....

P.S. “Depending on the size and weight of the item we can dispatch goods by Royal Mail, courier or by pallet.”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Tempting for just 80 grand...

How much is 3rd party fire and theft insurance though? Better check this with Direct Line before buying....

P.S. “Depending on the size and weight of the item we can dispatch goods by Royal Mail, courier or by pallet.”
                I've got a feeling you won't have to pay road tax, and parking the thing shouldn't be a problem...

I checked, and ammunition isn't included, but with your contacts, that shouldn't be a problem either...

Comment

80 grand, is that with full tank of fuel?

Comment

I’ll buy British instead maybe

Chieftain Tank For Sale from GBP18,000 to GBP50,000 (FV4201)

Comment

Margret Thatchers Armoured Bus For Sale (Early MRAP)

Comment

Working...
                      X