• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    In theory, but for profit reasons they must be pooling things, though in theory if you put some of your shares on offer at very high price X then it should be visible in trading monitors?
    Yes, the order is placed onto the market and would be visible, especially a giant sum like you hold.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      Yes, the order is placed onto the market and would be visible, especially a giant sum like you hold.
      Might as well short it and buy back cheaper

Comment

AMD has entered the war my brothers. Melvin & The Band of Losers are milking AMD dry to pay for their short positions. : wallstreetbets

Kids better pile in on Monday, me pension needs it!

Comment

“ Who knows how long Robinhood is going to keep up this manipulation. It's a popular stock on Robinhood and now their buddies can short it without issue until they lift their restrictions. Hell they might take it all the way down to $60.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

I will let the hedgies crush the price of AMD and then pickup all the shares at the bottom.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

You guys and your gambling...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You guys and your gambling...
                Sexist!

Gamblerhatist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Might as well short it and buy back cheaper
                  you dirty spekulant

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    you dirty spekulant
                    Love me for what I am...

Comment

FOOK!

🚀🚀 $AMD: Look at the most viewed stocks on NASDAQ with high short interest 🚀🚀 : AMD_Stock

Comment

Working...
                      X