• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    That makes two of us.
    Two logins but one very annoying poster.

We got 'em buddy, real good, right?

Comment

Bullish pattern failed in the last few days, now turned bearish. $6 target price. It stops at $15 first for a wee while, if it stays there its defo going to $6.

Nailed it.

I said price stops at $15, it did. Then I said if it stays there (I.e 'consolidate') then it'll fall further to target otherwise not. It was not.

Stop picking holes.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Bullish pattern failed in the last few days, now turned bearish. $6 target price. It stops at $15 first for a wee while, if it stays there its defo going to $6.

Nailed it.

I said price stops at $15, it did. Then I said if it stays there (I.e 'consolidate') then it'll fall further to target otherwise not. It was not.

Stop picking holes.

You called it wrong, just admit it.

A correct call would have been something like ..... "I see it hanging around $15 then growing 6 fold to the heady heights of $90". Instead you called it going to $6

You couldn't have been more wrong. ATW got it right, maybe you need to pay him $20k going forwards to train you on how to pick winners.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You can't read. There's 'IF' statements there.

Here's another: "IF" AMD closes below $66 next week, it's going to $40.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You can't read. There's 'IF' statements there. Here's another: "IF" AMD closes below $66 next week, it's going to $40.
            And IF it won't?

And why would I care if it goes to 40 as long as long term it goes well above 100 where it belongs?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              And IF it won't?

And why would I care if it goes to 40 as long as long term it goes well above 100 where it belongs?
              The news wouldn't lie would it?

One minute you're at $96, the next cut down in half and you've won a 200% gain - happy days.

Comment

The news wouldn't lie would it? One minute you're at $96, the next cut down in half and you've won a 200% gain - happy days.
                Why would it bother me - I buy shares up front so I can sit on them for the next 20 years if necessary, biggest risks are dropping dead or somebody buying out AMD (very unlikely since they'd lose x86 license in that case), so in a nutshell as long as I stay alive my AMD shares will keep growing until I have more dollars than atoms in the known Universe.

All in tax free ISA - can't go wrong with that!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

All in tax free ISA - can't go wrong with that!
                  Tax free loses since September 1st.

Comment

Tax free loses since September 1st.
                    Losses - double SS.

Comment

76.45 USD +1.75 (2.34%)

Comment

Working...
                      X