• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    Wow. Maybe we are heading to 38ish as i originally thought. Thought that was it after that dump

ATW say's $100. He wouldn't lie.

His financial advice is second to none.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

It's his money he's risking. I seem to remember saying that when he mentioned his ambition to work for a couple of years full time on his own project.

The boy's not done too badly out of that, has he?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

I don't give financial advice.

What I said about $100 is that I might hold until that price or maybe not.

Comment

34.74 USD +0.82 (2.40%)

've it

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            34.74 USD +0.82 (2.40%)

've it

Comment

Pooper!!!

Comment

Comment

Huv lost counts the number of time you've had to claim profits at $34.

RSI resistance continues to hold. Pooper says you're going to lose more money. But don't worry, it's tax free.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Fook the resistance

Comment

No one is buying new chips as a recession is beginning. No one. Just as well you can afford for your stock to go to zero.

Global Semiconductor Sales Down 15.5 Percent in First Quarter of 2019

WASHINGTON—April 29, 2019—The Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA) today announced worldwide sales of semiconductors totaled $96.8 billion during the first quarter of 2019, a decrease of 15.5 percent over the previous quarter and 13 percent less than the first quarter of 2018. Global sales for the month of March 2019 were $32.3 billion, a dip of 1.8 percent compared to the previous month’s total and 13 percent less than sales from March 2018. Monthly sales are compiled by the World Semiconductor Trade Statistics (WSTS) organization and represent a three-month moving average. SIA represents U.S. leadership in semiconductor manufacturing, design, and research.

Comment

Working...
                      X