• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

33.64 USD Price increase 1.23 (3.79%)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      33.64 USD Price increase 1.23 (3.79%)

Comment

34.20 USD Price increase 1.79 (5.52%)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          34.20 USD Price increase 1.79 (5.52%)

WTF, breached 33? I thought it was impossible?

Comment

33.93 USD Price increase 1.52 (4.67%)

Comment

Comment

you lot are awfully quiet today

Guess you cashed in at $33? Well done boyos

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

So just like I said, topped out at $33. Now almost $30.

Don't worry, keep holding. It'll be different this time. ATW give's you her word.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Looking at the number of times you've dissed this share and told us to take profits and we're so wrong it's not true I'd be tempted to shut up if I was in your shoes. You call it once and start lording it with the same useless graphs that missed the mark so badly in the past. Poor trolling.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X