• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    If fabrication is your thing then you should really watch ASML, they are the leaders when it comes to reliability of fabrication manufacturing equipment by a country mile.
    Graph or it didn't happen!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

26.44 USD −1.51 (5.42%)

Comment

Today AMD bag holders are buying Bitcoin.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

AMD taking a page out of the Uber economics handbook I see.

Should Investors Worry about AMD’s Negative Cash Flow?

AMD increased its inventory by $110 million sequentially to $955 million in the first quarter. The majority of the inventory is from new products, which the company plans to launch in the second quarter. Low-profit margins, higher inventory, and the timing of the receivables pushed AMD’s operating cash flow into the red at -$213 million in the first quarter. Adding a capital expenditure of $62 million resulted in a FCF (free cash flow) of -$275 million in the first quarter.

Bollinger Band expanding with price in the lower band - Doom!

Now the MACD has gone bearish, one of the oldest and most used indicators by traditional traders.

Hope you took your profits at $30. What am I saying you're a smart guy, of course you did.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            26.44 USD −1.51 (5.42%)

I did say sell the good news....

Comment

Sure I said 'sell the news' n all. But naw...

Comment

100 bucks or bust

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  100 bucks or bust
                  I think you'll see 10 before you see 100...

Comment

26.90 usd +0.66 (2.53%)

Comment

Do you see a pattern emerging yet? $30...29...28....27...26..

probably not

Comment

Working...
                      X