• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dat not good. See that curling towards price as indicated by the Bollinger Band? Basically it means your about to be fok3ed.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You can take your Bollinger band and shove it

Comment

Defo no. 2

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Defo no. 2

I'm still on stage 4.

Sunk a big chunk into precious metals 6 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
            I'm still on stage 4.

Me too, and Elizabeth Duke won't accept returns now.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
              I'm still on stage 4.

Keep holding. Gold should be around $65,000 an ounce. Paper ETF’s must collapse first. Nonetheless the amount of paper gold versus the physical prices the yellow stuff at $65k. Just please make sure you can touch your precious metals, you don’t own it if you can’t.

I mean to buy gold but not until $900 at least. And silver when it hits $7

Comment

Keep holding. Gold should be around $65,000 an ounce. Paper ETF’s must collapse first. Nonetheless the amount of paper gold versus the physical prices the yellow stuff at $65k. Just please make sure you can touch your precious metals, you don’t own it if you can’t.

Are you posting all this nonsense from a mental hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Not been commited yet...but

Current Price £980.46
                  20 Year High £1,164.10
                  20 Year Low £157.74 (thanks Gordon feckwit Brown)
                  20 Year Change £812.24 (482.84%)

See some upward room as:
                  • Iran threatening to withdraw from agreement and restart its nuclear program
                  • US detecting Iranian possible threats to its interests
                  • US Carrier battle group heading into the region

Doom ™ I tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post

See some upward room as:
                    • Iran threatening to withdraw from agreement and restart its nuclear program
                    • US detecting Iranian possible threats to its interests
                    • US Carrier battle group heading into the region

Doom ™ I tell ya
                    US warns Beijing's Arctic activity risks creating 'new South China Sea' | World news | The Guardian
                    Beijing ‘warns off’ US warships in South China Sea as tensions rise | South China Morning Post
                    Russia has secretly installed nuke missiles in Venezuela, US politician claims in chilling echo of Cuban Missile Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      This ^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X