• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys were saying the same thing when I posted my first Bitcoin thread @ $1200 a coin. Now who has egg of their face?

Gold is manipulated to a huge extent. If you take away that manipulation gold springs to $65k or there about. How / why? I looked. I did my research and looked. Nothing more. If you look too you'll see why.

Give you a tip.. Why did gold rally from the early 2000's? Because of the wonderful insight of the coming 2007 bank crisis? Of course not. It was all speculation on a gold ETF.

1) The ETF has for spot gold has topped out. More importantly the ETF's can't pay out, let alone in Gold because the amount does not physically exist on the planet. Although many believe they own it.

2) Then there's the printed money + debt, that has not been taken into account in gold prices. A massive QE program in China, US, & the UK will occur in the next recession. And this is the important point some just really don't get. $65k in 10 years from now is like Gold today at $1500.

3) Did you understand point 2? Good. You now understand why paper cash is collapsing and the only way to protect your wealth is to own physical gold.

4) finally gold is not an investment, it is a protector of wealth. Do we need protection right now? I'd argue no. But acquisition of the physical may become a problem during the next recession so no harm to stock up.

5) Massive Head & shoulders on spot gold:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So if there are such powerful actors who can manipulate price around 50 times, then why risk in a rigged market?

Comment

now you're asking the right questions
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

oh dear

Trump's trade-war escalation is a 'major concern' for chipmakers AMD and Nvidia

Short and distort.

Comment

27.66 USD +1.00 (3.73%)

Comment

Oh dear - Intel shares sink as executives give three-year outlook

Comment

"AMD Ryzen 3000 Series 16 Core, 32 Thread CPU Details Leaked – Early Sample With 7nm Zen 2 Cores Clocks In At 3.3 GHz Base and 4.2 GHz Boost"

Source: AMD Ryzen 3000 Series 16 Core CPU Leaked, Up To 4.2 GHz ES Clocks

Comment

27.56 USD +0.35 (1.27%)

All despite moron Trump

Comment

Lenovo's ThinkPad X395: A 13.3-Inch AMD Ryzen Pro-Based Ultraportable

"Long one of AMD's closest and most eager laptop partners, Lenovo has introduced one of the industry’s first Ryzen Pro 3000-powered ultra-portable premium business laptops. The ThinkPad X395 features a 13.3-inch display, weighs around 1.28 kilograms, and promises a battery life of up to 14.5 hours."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      27.56 USD +0.35 (1.27%)

All despite moron Trump
                      Squiggly lines or it's not true

Comment

Working...
                      X