• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    no sheet sherlock.

A stock rises 1600% in the last 900 days and you buy in

Buy RBS instead. Not financial advice. The psychology is telling you the business is wrecked and price is bottom. Truth is the business is doing well and the price is 90% down from all time high. That's when you strike.
    Graph please.

Feel free to place your imaginary line wherever your little heart desires.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

no sheet sherlock.

A stock rises 1600% in the last 900 days and you buy in

Buy RBS instead. Not financial advice. The psychology is telling you the business is wrecked and price is bottom. Truth is the business is doing well and the price is 90% down from all time high. That's when you strike.
      I did this with Lloyds, bought them dirt cheap and although not the most exciting stock they are steady away with a nice dividend income
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Graph please.

Feel free to place your imaginary line wherever your little heart desires.

Nothing imaginary about those indicators

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Some folks just love to buy high sell low.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Scooper pooped all over AMD stock

Comment

AMD Chips to Power Exascale System

“We believe that at the time of power-on, it will be the most powerful supercomputer in the world,” said AMD chief executive Lisa Su. She said that the new Radeon chip will eventually become a standard product.”

“Overall, the deal “bodes well for AMD’s future, as this is technology that should be in the mainstream market after 2021, and it shows that the ROCm software stack has some legs,” said analyst Patrick Moorhead, president of Moor Insights & Strategy.”

https://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1334665
                Last edited by AtW; 7 May 2019, 18:42.

Comment

AMD shareholders at this year's AGM

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    AMD Chips to Power Exascale System
                    Sell the news, buy the rumour. You'll never learn.

Comment

Sell the news, buy the rumour. You'll never learn.
                      I buy into strategic investments, where as you are tactically scooping poop

Comment

Working...
                      X