• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shelf-stacker arrested for prozzy murders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it that makes these loons want to be on telly? Is there a nutter idol running or have they been watching too much Scooby Doo - it was always the one who told them about the ghost guarding the lighthouse/abandoned mine who was the culprit all along
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      What amazes me about these people are why they appear in interviews with the press?

The Soham guy did it as well. It's hardly rocket science is it. Do the police wait for the local press to go round, do a couple of interviews and the bloke hanging around going 'talk to me, talk to me' is probably your man.
      He'd already been 'spoken to' by the police about four times before he went to the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces
        He'd already been 'spoken to' by the police about four times before he went to the paper.
        and probably before the last murder
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Seems like he might be inocent after all.

I found it hard to believe myself, you cant be into Hong Kong Phooey and be a serial killer.

If he had listed Mumra (the ever living!) out of Thundercats, then that would have been a dead give away!

Comment

Working...
          X