• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Like I said earlier - you were oversimplifying 'Palestinians' and presenting them as 1 block.
    What %-tage of Palestinians would have destroyed Israel if they could? I reckon 95%, most likely closer to 99.9%.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Who are KSA?
      Oh Dear. You're a Remainer aren't you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Saudi Arabia got no nukes, if they had them I am pretty certain they would not have used them on Israel, their main beef is with Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

You should've told him to Google it!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            He supports the guys that kill innocent Israeli citizen, such an idiot cannot be allowed to become pm of the UK
            Which country's innocent citizens does a UK PM need to support killing?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Which country's innocent citizens does a UK PM need to support killing?
              IIRC...........that'd be Iraq!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Quick, wet the bed v2.0

More stuff outside your control

Seriously AtW, what is the point in asking the question, if, when presented with the views of 1 of the groups you are hypothesising about (Fatah), you ignore them and form a radically different conclusion?

Ps. I love the way you don't even google KSA before asking what it/they are.....and you are 1 of many with the audacity to call others stupid?
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Seriously AtW, what is the point in asking the question, if, when presented with the views of 1 of the groups you are hypothesising about (Fatah), you ignore them and form a radically different conclusion?
                  "Fatah has, since its inception, created, led or sponsored a number of armed groups and militias, some of which have had an official standing as the movement's armed wing, and some of which have not been publicly or even internally recognized as such. The group has also dominated various PLO and Palestinian Authority forces and security services which were/are not officially tied to Fatah, but in practice have served as wholly pro-Fatah armed units, and been staffed largely by members. The original name for Fatah's armed wing was al-'Asifah ("The Storm"), and this was also the name Fatah first used in its communiques, trying for some time to conceal its identity. This name has since been applied more generally to Fatah armed forces, and does not correspond to a single unit today. Other militant groups associated with Fatah include:

Force 17. Plays a role akin to the Presidential Guard for senior Fatah leaders.[citation needed] Created by Yasser Arafat.
                  Black September Organization. A group formed by leading Fatah members in 1971, following the events of the "Black September" in Jordan, to organize clandestine attacks with which Fatah did not want to be openly associated. These included strikes against leading Jordanian politicians as a means of exacting vengeance and raising the price for attacking the Palestinian movement; and also, most controversially, for "international operations" (e.g. the Munich Olympics massacre), intended to put pressure on the US, Europe and Israel, to raise the visibility of the Palestinian cause and to upstage radical rivals such as the PFLP. Fatah publicly disassociated itself from the group, but it is widely believed that it enjoyed Arafat's direct or tacit backing. It was discontinued in 1973–1974, as Fatah's political line shifted again, and the Black September operations and the strategy behind them were seen as having become a political liability, rather than an asset.

Fatah Hawks. An armed militia active mainly until the mid-1990s.

Tanzim. A branch of Fatah under the leadership of Marwan Barghouti, with roots in the activism of the First Intifada, which carried out armed attacks in the early days of the Second Intifada. It was later subsumed or sidelined by the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.

Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades. Created during the Second Intifada to bolster the organization's militant standing vis-à-vis the rival Hamas movement, which had taken the lead in attacks on Israel after 1993, and was gaining rapidly in popularity with the advent of the Intifada. The Brigades are locally organized and have been said to suffer from poor cohesion and internal discipline, at times ignoring ceasefires and other initiatives announced by the central Fatah leadership. They are generally seen as tied to the "young guard" of Fatah politics, organizing young members on the street level, but it is not clear that they form a faction in themselves inside Fatah politics; rather, different Brigades units may be tied to different Fatah factional leaders."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatah

Yeah, those guys won't nuke Israel if they could

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    What %-tage of Palestinians would have destroyed Israel if they could? I reckon 95%, most likely closer to 99.9%.
                    Your prejudice & bigotry is disgusting; suffice to say, I disagree with your assertion.
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Your prejudice & bigotry is disgusting; suffice to say, I disagree with your assertion.
                      What %-tage you think then, 48% or 52%?

Comment

Working...
                      X