• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    SNIP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatah

Yeah, those guys won't nuke Israel if they could
    They won't and they can't - now take a sedative and have a nap.

I'll try one more time to show you the CURRENT stance (as opposed to the HISTORY you are focussing on);

https://www.vox.com/cards/israel-palestine/PA-PLO-fatah

"Fatah's founder, Yasser Arafat, employed military tactics toward this end, including attacks on Israeli civilians. This changed in 1993, when the PLO accepted Israel's right to exist in exchange for Israel recognizing it as the legitimate representative of Palestinians."
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

What %-tage of Schutzstaffel members would have killed all Jews if they could?

I reckon 99%+. Does saying it make me a bigot or prejudicial?

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        They won't and they can't - now take a sedative and have a nap.
        Yes, they won't because Israel won't let them (or Iran) to be able to do so because otherwise they most likely would.

Given military power that Israel wields their response to ongoing terrorist attacks is pretty amazingly restrained.

Comment

What %-tage you think then, 48% or 52%?
          It's irrelevant.

They have no means to do so and likely never will. (Hence why I brought up Iran & KSA)

There is no way to obtain a reliable number, without directly asking Palestinians - so how many have you spoken to?
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

What %-tage of Schutzstaffel members would have killed all Jews if they could?

I reckon 99%+. Does saying it make me a bigot or prejudicial?
            Strawman, as I have now presented you with the current stance, which is not the same as before.

IF, the Schutzstaffel had changed their stated aim/stance somewhat later (like Fatah), then it would be a good analogy.

HTH
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

It's irrelevant.
              It's very relevant

Comment

IF, the Schutzstaffel had changed their stated aim/stance somewhat later (like Fatah), then it would be a good analogy.
                And how many people would have believed the SS changing their stated aims, you, Jog On and who else, Corbyn?

Comment

And how many people would have believed the SS changing their stated aims, you, Jog On and who else, Corbyn?
                  Are you emigrating to Israel? Has Dana International proposed to you?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Are you emigrating to Israel?
                    I'll emigrate to Israel after you, Bean, Jon On and Corbyn will emigrate to Palestine - I'll do my few years in IDF and you lot can do your few years in Hamas...

Comment

I'll do my few years in IDF

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X