• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh look, Korbyn is a liar and terrorist supporter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    FTFY
    TM the PM supports terrorism in the middle east, etc. But the Wailers don't like that - only Labour people are bad, Tories are never bad (unless they disagree with the Wail)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      TM the PM supports terrorism in the middle east, etc. But the Wailers don't like that - only Labour people are bad, Tories are never bad (unless they disagree with the Wail)
      TM sells arms to Saudis. What they do with them is beyond our control.

HP sell keyboards, there's no accounting for what sasguru will spew on to it.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Erm, wasn't the deal to sell the Typhoon aircraft to the Saudi's sign under the Blair Government, i.e. Labour in 2005/6.

Point is successive governments, of all flavours and persuasions, in the UK has sold arms to the middle east.

Comment

Ah we're absolved then. Sleep well children of Yemen our conscience is clear.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            Erm, wasn't the deal to sell the Typhoon aircraft to the Saudi's sign under the Blair Government, i.e. Labour in 2005/6.

Point is successive governments, of all flavours and persuasions, in the UK has sold arms to the middle east.
            and there's money to be made from them thar Saudis, eh Tony?
            https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-deal-country/
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

What used to be "HP" certainly sold something more relevant to the Royal Saudi Air Force than keyboards...
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

Correct. We're still bloody good at making weapons - the only way to sell more is to encourage your buyers to use the ones they've already bought....

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                The mods still let you on here. How do they sleep I wonder?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Have a read about the King David Hotel Bombing.

So Netanyahu took part in the commemoration of a terrorist attack, praised it in a speech and shared a platform with former members of a terrorist organisation, yet has the front to accuse Corbyn?
                  Unfortunately the British MSM are so scared of the Jewish lobby they will never speak out. The Zionist committed murder of British soldiers and even a UN representative. Israel celebrate and commend those guys.

Also hypocrisy when the same people accusing Corbyn of anti Semitism defend Boris Johnson's comment as free speech. Guess its free speech for some and not others

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    ~8500 children die everyday (3.1M/year) due to undernutrition.....
                    https://www.worldhunger.org/world-child-hunger-facts/

Yes it's brutal for those involved, wherever, whenever, however children die - but surely the focus should be on undernutrition rather than Yemen, based on the numbers?
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Yes, everyone dies. Good observation.

In one case children died because of a lack of food despite foreign aid efforts, the other we helped them out the door with super flying TNT. Hardly the same.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X