• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Russian nerve Agent poisoning - Breaking News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    How does it not necessarily follow? If the Russians poisoned the Skripals with novichok (which you are sure of) - how did the latest 2 get poisoned with novichok?
    Similar events do not always have the same cause.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Similar events do not always have the same cause.

HTH
      So you're not so 'sure' of this one then. Seeing as several other posters are questioning the narrative and all that. I'll remind you of your selective participation and lack of conviction next time you post an RT link/Putin reference to an unrelated thread.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

So you're not so 'sure' of this one then. Seeing as several other posters are questioning the narrative and all that. I'll remind you of your selective participation and lack of conviction next time you post an RT link/Putin reference to an unrelated thread.
        You can spout whatever nonsense you want in the future - no skin off my nose. Right now, I'll bide my time and make my mind up when I'm ready thanks very much.

Comment

OG is trying to be enigmatic, he thinks it makes him appear clever.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            You can spout whatever nonsense you want in the future - no skin off my nose. Right now, I'll bide my time and make my mind up when I've seen which way the wind is blowing thanks very much.
            FTFY.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Nothing clever about looking for an argument you're not prepared to have then when it comes down to it you change your position to 'on the fence'.

That is what being full of tulip looks like.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Russia was "deeply concerned" about the incident in Amesbury - but said accusations that it was involved are "absurd".

The UK government previously blamed Russia for the poisoning of the Skripals in March and say the nerve agent used was a type developed by Russia. Russian authorities denied any involvement in the poisoning.

Mr Basu said detectives will continue with their "painstaking and meticulous work to gather all the available evidence".

Public Health England said the risk to the general public "remains low".
              https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44768229

The BBC appear to have changed their position to 'on the fence as well'. I wonder if it's because we're through to the semis - how fickle...

Comment

Another Russian nerve Agent poisoning - Breaking News

When I flew to Russia on Tuesday I got my photo taken at security (like anywhere else) - I trust these crystal clear photos of the accused will be made available asap - as well as grainy cctv footage, let’s put this to bed once and for all

Also any Russian visiting uk needs about a dozen different docs to prove who they are to get a visa
                Last edited by GhostofTarbera; 19 July 2018, 17:12.

Comment

https://twitter.com/BWallaceMP/statu...06962786484225

I think this story belongs in the “ill informed and wild speculation folder”

Comment

Can't be the Russians because Trump says they are good guys. Must be snowflakes, the MSM (excluding Fox/DM), NATO countries, etc. Definitely not the Russians.

Isn't that right, Joggers?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      That's still 10x more intelligent than Jog On and 5x more intelligent that Zigenare.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X