• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

shotgun Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    I have one

Well I have a FAC with a shotty cert but dont actually onw any shottys.

Telling the plod that you want a .410 for ratting is likley to get the application thrown out. .22rf semi-atuo you can have, .410 erm yeah right.

I have 1 x .22, 1 x 0.303, 1 x 7.62 all for target shooting.

I used to shoot with a guy in Cardiff that had a .357 belted magnum (elephant gun....man that left a bruise) and a .50

He had to prive he shot the .50 in competitions, which suprisingly there are....
    I disagree entirely, but there you go.
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Nah it was a south african rifle but was .357

I remember he couldnt get the ammo for it (NRA wanted £5 a round!) so he had some empty cases sent from SA to the UK and had to start loading his own.

The .50 I never saw. Listed on these pages though (probably) http://www.fcsa.co.uk/uk_suppliers.htm

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
        I disagree entirely, but there you go.
        Me not follow

Comment

When I was working in the US I made the mistake of telling one of my colleagues I had never seen a gun before. That weekend was spent in an old quarry firing off an arsenal of hand guns and rifles.

Fun I'm sure if that's yer bag but I'd rather have been down the pub chatting up local babes.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

I hope these guns are for shooting burglars or immigrants or children or old ladies. I don't want to hear they are for nice little animals or birds. Forget those poofs in the Animal Liberation Front, we of the Animal World Domination Front are watching you.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              well the semi is more for my partner, bit lighter and, as you;ve already mentioned no cocking.
              But everyone says your partner loves cocking...
              Last edited by wendigo100; 13 December 2006, 07:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead
                When I was working in the US I made the mistake of telling one of my colleagues I had never seen a gun before. That weekend was spent in an old quarry firing off an arsenal of hand guns and rifles.

Fun I'm sure if that's yer bag but I'd rather have been down the pub chatting up local babes.
                If you have a gun you can bring them down when they run off! No more lonely nights.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  If you have a gun you can bring them down when they run off! No more lonely nights.
                  Where I was working the babes were just as armed as the guys. Funnily enough, there were no burglaries or muggings in that area.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

I worked in Jerusalem for a while, plenty of armed babes there...

Comment

Working...
                    X