• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

alternative christmas speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    So what you're is saying is she's macro-intelligent and micro-thick.
    Most techies are macro-thick and micro-intelligent.

HTH

Can't agree or disagree, as I don't know what you're on about. I'm not a fan of Jade or Jordan, but just because they're ignorant does not make them thick.

They're both doing rather well, and keep on manipulating their status with the general populace to amass further wealth. To me, that's enterprising...

It's the general populace feeding their wealth that are thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
      And that's being thick is it? She got what she wanted - Publicity.
      You're confusing the words "thick" and "exploited".
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Rowetta from X-Factor.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          You're confusing the words "thick" and "exploited".
          Everyone in the money will have their fair share of parasites and sycophants.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
            If it was a Christian festival it would have been in February which is when Jesus was purportedly born. No, it's a pagan festival that has been hijacked by the church - hence Christmas trees, mistletoe, yule logs and all that stuff.

Christmas has very little to do with Christianity historically, it is a celebration of the winter solstice.
            Christmas hasnt had anything to do with pagans for eons. It is well and truely a christian celebration.

All you are showing is your ignorance, mohio

Mailman

Comment

Yes, don't get me wrong Pinto - I have absolutely no problem with her making her slice and I agree: if the demand (whether stimulated or not) exists, then there's money to be made.

It's John Noel Management that I think are the smart ones treating these celebs as commodities to the masses and well done to them for making money.

However, Jade Goody is still thick.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                Christmas hasnt had anything to do with pagans for eons. It is well and truely a christian celebration.

All you are showing is your ignorance, mohio

Mailman
                B0llocks. There are very few people that I can name who think about Christmas along the lines of Christ's birthday.

All everyone I know wants to do is get drunk and have a good time over the holiday period. Can't get much more pagan (Bacchanalian) than that.

It may be "officially" a Christian festival now, but the vast majority of people still celebrate it in a pagan way.
                Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Working...
                X