• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No escaping the Russians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Link?
    Here you go

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      So, just the usual tulip from you then, making it up as you go along

Comment

Well this is getting fun:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-strikes-syria

Time to revive the WW3 imminent thread? Or will it just be Syria regime change attempt XMLVIII?

I don't think The Donald is up for WW3 - he may be a lot of things but I think he genuinely meant that he wanted a more peaceful world when he was campaigning for office.

So basically The Western war machine has been halted in Syria and there are some serious tantrums being thrown by those behind all of this horrible business.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

As I said earlier The US killed hundreds of Russians in one day the other week.

The Russians don't have enough of a military to do much of anything.

Comment

Must admit seems a but odd that Russia would murder someone, so many years after his betrayal, in a way that so obviously points to them.

Maybe Putin is really that egotistical that he feels he do whatever he likes and nobody, certainly not the UK, can really challenge him in any meaningful way. Or, could it be someone who wants Putin to be blamed?

People who believe in conspiracy theories can often be loonies but people who dismiss them all, who think that our leaders are above such things, are even loonier.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Never before that guy (and 3 more with him) did USSR/Russia swapped Soviet/Russian citizens - they were all doomed to rot in jail at best, it was the first time it happened so they were sentenced to death for this

Nerve agent is deliberately used for all those who would dare to consider to betray the KGB

Comment

Rest of the world seems more interested in the Tillerson/Pompeo thing now.

I don't think WW3 will be kicked off by Little Britain.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Must admit seems a but odd that Russia would murder someone, so many years after his betrayal, in a way that so obviously points to them.

Maybe Putin is really that egotistical that he feels he do whatever he likes and nobody, certainly not the UK, can really challenge him in any meaningful way. Or, could it be someone who wants Putin to be blamed?

People who believe in conspiracy theories can often be loonies but people who dismiss them all, who think that our leaders are above such things, are even loonier.
                  Putin made threats when they were handed over.

Seriously if you want to threaten and scare other people you kill someone you regard as dispensable plus one of their close family members in a known way, while everyone else e.g. Glushkov can have "accidents" or "commit suicide".
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

25 years ago

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Putin made threats when they were handed over.

Seriously if you want to threaten and scare other people you kill someone you regard as dispensable plus one of their close family members in a known way, while everyone else e.g. Glushkov can have "accidents" or "commit suicide".
                    25 years ago I lived in a very tough area in Paisley "ferguslie park" across the road we had drug dealing scum of the earth - there idea of a square go would be 10 against 1 and would slash your face as soon as they would say hello. Police were useless most people would not "Grass" in fear of there lifes, local community was powerless.

after they put one of my friends in a coma for the crime of "Walking past them" - I came up with a simple solution

I typed up a "Community Reward letter" thanking them "naming them" for informing on Local Mr Big - "naming him" drug dealer and enclosing £50 in cash as the reward

I then sent the reward letter to to "Mr Big" - "by mistake" Whom I presume was not happy about these scum bags grassing him to the police

A coincidence perhaps but by 8pm the same day he would have gotten the letter the Scum bags across the road had moved out of ferguslie park for good

Comment

Probably most convincing article in the Guardian, raise nationalism before the election, show the lack of cohesion in the west, maybe get rich Russians kicked out of London.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...e-calling-card
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X