• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No escaping the Russians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I think he does. Sad really. And his paranoia knows no limits.
    My country is Britain, which one is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Yes - unless proven otherwise
      How can you prove something that did not happen?

Unless you have actual evidence your theory isn't plausible in the least, but of course truth isn't something you looking for

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        How can you prove something that did not happen?

Unless you have actual evidence your theory isn't plausible in the least, but of course truth isn't something you looking for
        Based on previous false flags and the similarities here I believe it's a false flag.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Based on previous false flags and the similarities here I believe it's a false flag.
          And what about Litvinenko killed with Polonium-210, was it also an "op"?

Comment

No idea - that was a lot tidier and the guy actually died so I'm guessing that was probably a hit. This one is a clusterfudge.

I've said already and will say again (for the last time as it's getting boring) - I don't believe the politician/media hysteria and fast track retaliation with no chance for an investigation. It's too convenient and they've done it before.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Question for you - who benefits form this? What does Putin gain from this vs what does the West gain from this?

Comment

I think they're winding you up.

Either that or they're scared to say anything bad about Putin/Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison...der_Litvinenko

"A message has been communicated to anyone who wants to speak out against the Kremlin.... If you do, no matter who you are, where you are, we will find you, and we will silence you, in the most horrible way possible"

Comment

My country is Britain
                  You may think so, but it takes more than a bit of paper to make you "British".

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

There has been more government concern and action in this non-fatal incident than what happened after the Grenfell Tower fire.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      There has been more government concern and action in this non-fatal incident than what happened after the Grenfell Tower fire.
                      Probably because it's going to affect donations to the Tory party
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X