• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Or is he just spouting random crap for no apparent reason?
    This
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Only £1k, did not think worth mentioning. Lloyds is the biggest bet in the FTSE 100. NASDAQ I'm putting a larger order into ATOS.
      Hang on - you just recently lied to us that you only make 5-6 trades a year?

Comment

Only £1k, did not think worth mentioning. Lloyds is the biggest bet in the FTSE 100. NASDAQ I'm putting a larger order into ATOS.
        I'm calling bulltulip ... the other day you said that the only stocks you had this year were Centrica and you sold those. Now you claim to hold something that has suddenly shot up? Nah, don't believe you mate.

I know you'll come back with something like ..... "if you say so " but you statements across multiple threads just don't join up.

Why don't you just tell the truth rather than make shoot up?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          And that the only stocks he'd held this year were Centrica.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            ATOS is a very small cap ($16m) stock.

Sounds like a huge punt, you say large order, that could be what amount of money?

Of course the stock could rocket if some clinical trial gets FDA approval, or they could crash and burn in the next 12 months.

According to my research they have 5, yes 5 employees.
            Let's just say a large amount.

Traded larger amounts in crypto coins with smaller market capitals! Trade now complete on this one. It is a purely technical trade. What's special about this one? Two things:

1) Volume sneaking into this nothing of a stock raised my eyebrows a while back - someone knows something I don't. Follow the money as they say.

2) 21-month crosses the 30-month moving average (circled in blank) - you don't ignore that.

Let's see what happens.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

On stocks? Yes - I'd say that's accurate.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

From their last financial filing:

NOTE 2: GOING CONCERN
                The Company has incurred net losses and negative operating cash flows since inception.
                You can say the exact same thing about Tesla at $412 billion today !!

Another health care project I've taken a large position in the solve.care blockchain project.

Looking at it I'd say a good 20% of my portfolio is now exposed to health care in some way.
                Last edited by scooterscot; 5 November 2020, 20:56.

Comment

On stocks? Yes - I'd say that's accurate.
                  You just admitted you lied, again

Comment

You can say the exact same thing about Tesla at $412 billion today !!
                    Of course. I'm not saying they won't be. But out of 1000's of companies, most go bust at this size, not many become another Tesla.

Elon Musk: Tesla was month away from bankruptcy - CNN
                    Last edited by _V_; 5 November 2020, 20:57.
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

You just admitted you lied, again
                      How?! Can't you read man?! or rather count!

Comment

Working...
                      X