• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Woo hoo, Scooty the idiot is still secretly reading this forum ... got a nice negative rep from him today. Seems he's getting a little emotional, poor chap

Apparently "he who smelt it dealt it" ....

Comment

Woo hoo, Scooty the idiot is still secretly reading this forum ... got a nice negative rep from him today. Seems he's getting a little emotional, poor chap

Apparently "he who smelt it dealt it" ....
      Yeah, I noticed he liked a couple of posts earlier this week. His fragile ego obviously meant he couldn't stay away

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        Yeah, I noticed he liked a couple of posts earlier this week. His fragile ego obviously meant he couldn't stay away
        Shhhhhh, don’t scare him off!

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
          He's probably trying to find out who's trolling him on his safe space forum too

He'd have been better off not giving me negative rep on here
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

He'd have been better off not giving me negative rep on here
            He got the wrong guy...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              He got the wrong guy...
              But now he's given me an incentive to go play on the other forum
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

“ Mr Cruddas, the former Conservative Party co-treasurer, said that the Redditors' war with Wall Street "is just the beginning of retail investor power in the financial markets", adding: "I expect it to be the norm in the future."

His prediction will send chills through the hedge fund industry. "This stuff makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up because it’s career threatening," said one trader. "It reminds me of Wolf of Wall Street."

Reddit trading frenzy is the new normal, warns Peter Cruddas

I expect strict regulation on unlicensed financial advice on the Interwebs

Comment

Scootie goes long

ROLLS-ROYCE HOLDINGS PLC for LSE:RR. by ScooterScot — TradingView

Comment

RR. also has mountains of debt to service. Debt is > than their assets.

To me it's a big speculative punt.
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

If Reddit users ain't buying it, I ain't buying it!
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X