• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    This is true, I've bot bought my Pearson position yet. Would it be easier for your notes for me to say when the trade is complete?!
    Is it like a house buying now with shares - offer accepted, contracts exchanged, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      So you claim you bought on Oct 2, yet on Oct 22 you said (in reference to a potential Pearson trade)

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2821241

You're not very good at this.
      As I said to him the other day, sticking to the truth is easy as you don't need to try to remember what you said as it's the truth. Lies though can be hard to keep track of, especially on a forum like this which is full of too many intelligent (well, some of us are) professionals with far too much time on their hands.

True to form though, he's trying to deflect and make it our issue that he's lying again

He's almost as bad as Spuddy claiming he saved the west from the threat of the whole Russian army, before inventing the mobile phone network
      Last edited by Whorty; 9 November 2020, 17:08.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

This is true, I've bot bought my Pearson position yet. Would it be easier for your notes for me to say when the trade is complete?!
        Nah, don't bother. It's clear very little you say can be trusted.

Comment

Always dollar cost average into a position you silly sausage.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Not really. It's clear very little you say can be trusted.
            Sheets given = 0
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Sheets given = 0
              What was SheetsGiven value before you reset it to 0?

Comment

Sheets given = 0
                I'm not the one trying to impress strangers on the internet with fictions trades. You're too emotionally invested in this forum and the need for it to provide your fragile ego with positive feedback.

Comment

Sheets given = 0
                  Clearly you do give a sheet else you wouldn't keep posting your lies on here.

And you wouldn't block me, you little snowflake
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I'm not the one trying to impress strangers on the internet with fictions trades. You're too emotionally invested in this forum and the need for it to provide your fragile ego with positive feedback.
                    I'm certainly not trying to impress anyone chief.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Clearly you do give a sheet else you wouldn't keep posting your lies on here.

And you wouldn't block me, you little snowflake
                      Odd that, Alt-F4 is one of the most effective blocking method

Comment

Working...
                      X