• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    He wants us to believe he bought Pearson today.

If he bought Pearson today doesn't it contradict a "higher low".
    Bought it weeks ago. Numpty.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      When, how many and at what price?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        Already some evidence of people taking profits towards the end of today.
        And that's the problem I have with my ISA in Vanguard, the trades are not instant so I don't have the agility of others. As a few months ago, it's time to watch the trends over the next week or so and see if there is any evidence of profit taking some days, buying back in others, and see if I can jump on that trend. If not, I'll sit in.

I was waiting for the market to drop a bit more then was planning to put some into a non-ISA fund. Got distracted with life and forgot to do it and missed the boat. Shame. (or should I claim i did it anyway as others do? I can quote a post of mine saying I was thinking about it, so I could even back up that lie ... until someone catches me out )
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          When, how many and at what price?
          Says it right here:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2814323
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

RSA was my 3rd stock market trade this year.

Lloyds and Pearson will be 4th and 5th when the structure signals so.
            I'd guess your limited mental faculties are struggling to keep up with all the lies.

Grandiose day trader lies on a contractor forum, family must be very proud of you

Comment

Pooter busted!

Again

Comment

interesting. Up until last night you were in negative, and have only made a gain because all stocks have gone up. That £20k (if it's real) could have gone anywhere and you'd have made the same. Not checked the numbers but I'm guessing you'd have made at least as much if not more in a standard FTSE tracker (again).
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I'd guess your limited mental faculties are struggling to keep up with all the lies.

Grandiose day trader lies on a contractor forum, family must be very proud of you
                  He’s got 5 hungry mouths to feed. Or wait, didn’t he say 6?

Comment

RSA was my 3rd stock market trade this year.

Lloyds and Pearson will be 4th and 5th when the structure signals so.
                    Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Pooter busted!

Again
                    Scoots, you're too emotionally involved to keep this up, but this really was a rookie mistake. Why not just keep a notebook with your fictitious trades in it, and then refer to it before posting?

Comment

Good grief you guys are paranoid. Chill for goodness sake.

The Centrica trade was I think three, no wait, two executions. Every trade I do is cost average in position. There's no way I'd go all in at one price. That would go against my strategy. If you're buying in a £100k of stock you don't do it in one go.

You're all so busy looking for holes whilst missing out on some killer returns.

Comment

Working...
                      X