• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's his handle on TadingView? "without worries" or something lame isn't it?

I wonder how many devotees there he has bankrupted?
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      What's his handle on TadingView? "without worries" or something lame isn't it?

I wonder how many devotees there he has bankrupted?

Regular donations have been coming in for months via TV, so I keep on publishing. Becoming an alternative income of sorts. Clearly there are folks trading with much larger sums than myself.

Contested election increasing in likelihood. Remember what I said before would happened to stocks if this becomes a contested election. Nothing good.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Contested election increasing in likelihood. Remember what I said before would happened to stocks if this becomes a contested election. Nothing good.
        Every contested election caused termoil in the markets since the dawn of man.

Remeber what I said?? .. ******* idiot.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Regular donations have been coming in for months via TV, so I keep on publishing. Becoming an alternative income of sorts. Clearly there are folks trading with much larger sums than myself.

Regular donations Probably regular donations of sh1t in a brown bag at your doorstep.

Contested election? So are the forward-looking markets pricing this in? Have you even seen the markets today?

Comment

Markets are acting really strange.

Alternative energy down, Tech up.

What I would expect from a Trump win.

Comment

I took a punt at the giant techs and its worked out so far.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I took a punt at the giant techs and its worked out so far.
                I literally have absolutely no idea what is happening, and can’t believe the markets are acting like this.

I have more in cash than usual, but still a lot of tech..today

SMT up 4.11%
                EWI up 3.42%
                AliBABA which I bought yesterday for 283 up to 298.
                BGS up 2.97%

Even my little games developer SUMO..up 9.13%..wtf

Only thing showing down was my wife’s punt on clean energy ETF down 0.65%..Biden is going to win..that’s the thing that is meant to be going up !!

I’ve made loads on paper, but worried about a bubble now, hence the cash.

Anyone got any(non charting) thoughts on this?
                Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 4 November 2020, 17:53.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                  Anyone got any(non charting) thoughts on this?
                  No tax changes even if Biden wins due to Senate's GOP control

Plus taxes could go even lower if GOP's Supreme Court cans "Obama Care"

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    No tax changes even if Biden wins due to Senate's GOP control
                    Seems like the Senate is now split 50:50
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                      Seems like the Senate is now split 50:50
                      I don't believe anything at this point

We are all in very fooked up Matrix

Comment

Working...
                      X