• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Tee leafs! Tee leafs! Tee leafs!
    Tea leaves, you thick dick. And you claim to be British
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      He's being racist and trolling. Don't let him get to you.

BTW Biden victory seems to be readying the markets for a leg up. I sure hope Scot's $250k bet is real.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

BTW Biden victory seems to be readying the markets for a leg up. I sure hope Scot's $250k bet is real.
        He's still a thick dick

I'm hoping his Put is real too ... let's see if he will admit to his loss though

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

It's not.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Are you saying you're pleased to be called out as a thick? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                IPO gets pulled by the Chinese Government. Probably the only time in history it’s been left this late and you’re somehow taking credit for it.

Lets see what happens.

IPO China style. CCP no like, free market no get.

You thought you were trading in a free market? Gwd that soooo cute.

Here's a picture of a kitten.

Literally this story just popped up..

“With the market uncertainties increasing in the United States ahead of the presidential election, investors should consider Chinese stocks which may have a better chance to outperform the market. China’s recovery has been stronger than the US, and there could be relief from the trade war if Biden wins the US presidential contest. So, betting on Alibaba (BABA), NIO (NIO), New Oriental Education (EDU), and Huazhu (HTHT) now could be rewarding.

China continues to be the only major economy in the world to witness growth this year, according to the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) World Economic Outlook released earlier this month. While China’s GDP is predicted to expand by 1.9% this year, the growth could accelerate to 8.2% next year. The major driver behind this growth is the world's second-largest economy’s ability to recover from the pandemic faster than any other country.”

..confused now as just been told China is in a debt bubble
                and will crash

Comment

What are you on about?

I hold SMT which will be affected in the short term by the decision..its up like 5% this week by the way.

I bought a few AlibBABA at 283 yesterday as I still think it’s a good investment. It’s like 3% of the portfolio. I’m up on that as well.

Meanwhile, you bet a massive amount on the FTSE crashing, and we’re still waiting. Kitten picture for me, but you’re the one picking dogs
                  Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 4 November 2020, 10:36.

Comment

What are you on about?

I hold SMT which will be affected in the short term by the decision..its up like 5% this week by the way.

I bought a few AlibBABA at 283 yesterday as I still think is a good investment. It’s like 3% of the portfolio. I’m up on that as well.

Meanwhile, you bet a massive amount on the FTSE crashing, and we’re still waiting. Kitten picture for me, but you’re the one picking dogs

Er shilling of CCP stock? Were I a mod I'd slap a ban on your commie ways.

Literally this story just popped up..

“With the market uncertainties increasing in the United States ahead of the presidential election, investors should consider Chinese stocks which may have a better chance to outperform the market. China’s recovery has been stronger than the US, and there could be relief from the trade war if Biden wins the US presidential contest. So, betting on Alibaba (BABA), NIO (NIO), New Oriental Education (EDU), and Huazhu (HTHT) now could be rewarding.

China continues to be the only major economy in the world to witness growth this year, according to the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) World Economic Outlook released earlier this month. While China’s GDP is predicted to expand by 1.9% this year, the growth could accelerate to 8.2% next year. The major driver behind this growth is the world's second-largest economy’s ability to recover from the pandemic faster than any other country.”

..confused now as just been told China is in a debt bubble and will crash.
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 4 November 2020, 10:43.

Comment

Someone has started drinking early today. The losses on your investments starting to bite are they? Feeling angry and emotional? Don't know where to turn?

Word of advice ..... CUK general may not be the place you're looking for. maybe try your 'mentor' and see if you can get a refund

Comment

Working...
                      X