• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    He doesn't time the market or day trade. He just wins!
    He can't lose, because he never sells at a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      Have you tried consulting the charts?
      That's what got me in the mess I was in.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        He can't lose, because he never sells at a loss.
        He can't lose because ehe never buys anything.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          He can’t afford buying anymore - not with losses he took

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            He spunks away all his readies on stays at the Thistle and forgets to claim them on expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              He doesn't time the market or day trade. He just whines!
              FTFY
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                Literally this story just popped up..

“With the market uncertainties increasing in the United States ahead of the presidential election, investors should consider Chinese stocks which may have a better chance to outperform the market. China’s recovery has been stronger than the US, and there could be relief from the trade war if Biden wins the US presidential contest. So, betting on Alibaba (BABA), NIO (NIO), New Oriental Education (EDU), and Huazhu (HTHT) now could be rewarding.

China continues to be the only major economy in the world to witness growth this year, according to the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) World Economic Outlook released earlier this month. While China’s GDP is predicted to expand by 1.9% this year, the growth could accelerate to 8.2% next year. The major driver behind this growth is the world's second-largest economy’s ability to recover from the pandemic faster than any other country.”

..confused now as just been told China is in a debt bubble
                and will crash.

Tee leafs! Tee leafs! Tee leafs!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                  Backing to proper investing.

Anyone got a view on Alibaba(BABA) and why?

I’ve already mentioned one of the positive reasons I know in a previous post, and although I’m not directly invested, its one of the reasons I’m keeping my core holding in place even though it’s at a record high “right now”.

Buy high, sell low -
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Buy high, sell low -
                      IPO gets pulled by the Chinese Government. Probably the only time in history it’s been left this late and you’re somehow taking credit for it.

Lets see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X