• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well im out of everything and looking at a pile of cash and not a clue what to put it in to. Even the good old monster techs are wobbly at the moment. Maybe it's me on a confidence low so should leave it for a bit and come back in the right headspace but I just can't see what is worth buying for the moment.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      He still won't get the message and will most likely misattribute something (not) said by Gandhi in response.

Rebuttal of the century.

Comment

Shanghai Stock Exchange has pulled Ant Groups IPO. AliBABA will drop today. Note sure yet what that means for the Hong Kong listing.

Might be a buying opportunity for any day traders out there.
        Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 3 November 2020, 13:44.

Comment

But you said it was going to the moon?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            But you said it was going to the moon?
            I didn’t say the moon, and it might well now. There’s a regulatory issue with the Shanghai listing. The ant group stock was massively over subscribed and would have sent Alibaba closer to the 230-240 range imo.

You know its important when it’s dropped AliBABA 8% on the US futures.

Comment

FTSE instead of going to 4500 has moved to 5800
              scooty what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Well im out of everything and looking at a pile of cash and not a clue what to put it in to. Even the good old monster techs are wobbly at the moment. Maybe it's me on a confidence low so should leave it for a bit and come back in the right headspace but I just can't see what is worth buying for the moment.
                Have you tried consulting the charts?
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  scooty what's going on?
                  Nothing to see here, just another scootie negative win in progress.

Comment

I bought some aliBABA at 283. I don’t usually buy individual stocks, but I sold my JMG and put in there in my ISA.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                      scooty what's going on?
                      He doesn't time the market or day trade. He just wins!
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X